sábado, 23 de junho de 2012

GG great shortener links

gg.gg is a great site that Url Shortener your link and makes very tiny. Besides being wonderful for browsers like Chrome and Opera. I opened a test site and super fast here, so I'm recommending.

gg.gg each day is new and gaining more and more users to shorten your links. Link shortener rno perfect for use Twitter and Facebook. Besides being great for use on your website if you want to keep private the source of the link.

If you want the best yet, just use the plugin url shortener plugin chrome. Do not waste time and start to decrease the size of your link.

Um comentário:

Nayoni roy disse...

Hello
Dear, I Visit Your site.I am very happy in your information. so many many thanks. You welcome My site.Please visit & comment.
Thanks
Make Money Now